looking for bids

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Mon Sep 11 11:42:54 PDT 1995

I am taking bids for travel thrones through the end of October. These
thrones must "collapse" down or "break" down into something that TRAVELS.
They must be sturdy, take a lot of knocking around etc... and be able
to handle the worst the Crown's retainers can dish out, and be able to
handle the largest of our big burley crowns in full armor! Get the picture?
But they should still LOOK like something the Crown of Ansteorra is worthy
of.

Send me plans, list of materials and cost by US mail. You may even want to
talk to some past Crowns to get what their ideal is for travel thrones, or
maybe even some past retainers that have had to deal with regalia....

Maire