TRF Musicians

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Sep 11 14:06:37 PDT 1995

Fionnuala ni Donnabhain says:

I am interested in playing at the SCA booth at TRF... I am a member and
live in Bryn Gwlad, although circumstances make me not as active as I would
like in the Society.  I play harp, and also can play doumbec, tambourine
and finger cymbals (in other words, I can play alone or with an ensemble).

My lady, if you can play all those you are an ensemble. Uh, you didn't
mean at once!??? Oh.

Oh well, Stefan will slink off into the background again.

Stefan li Rous

(Someday, I hope to get back to playing instruments)