Battle of Three Kings event question

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Tue Sep 26 07:31:05 PDT 1995

>Good morning all....

And a good day to you.

>My Lord Archibald has a small question about this event.
>
>How are the teams for each of the kings going to be formed? Drawing
>straws? Assignments?  Pick your own?

I believe that each King is recruiting.  I also believe that a lot of
fighters will be fighting by persona.  I am willing to pay mercenary
fighters to fight beside me during the battles.  The question is, by my
persona (Mongol), which side will I be fighting for?  I know the answer, do you?

Mordraut

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |    The alternative is unacceptable!    | Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |                                        |   Moritu   |