Lost someone

Maaggie at aol.com Maaggie at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 06:39:03 PDT 1995

Greetings.

>Can someone in bordermarch possibly get a message to silki? The email
>address i had for them is bouncing as undeliverable.

>-Michael

Do you have another name, by any chance?  While I am no longer in
Bordermarch, I left just recently and believe that no one else down there is
on the Ansteorra net (unless it is one of our "silent" members that we never
see).  The name "silki" is unfamiliar to me, however.  If you have another
name, I might be able to help you.

Margaret

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of Bonwicke
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"And do as adversaries do in law, strive mightily then eat and drink as
friends."