Pensic

dr Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Fri Apr 5 06:16:22 PST 1996

>Could someone please give me the exact dates for Pensic.  I also need to
>get in touch with Sir Kief.  There are about seven of us going from
>Bonwicke and I am trying to coordinate things and let everyone know what
>fees we will be responsible for.  Thanks.
>
>Learning to Serve the Dream,
>
>Lady Kayleigh Drake
>Barony of Bonwicke
>The Western Region of Ansteorra

        You can e-mail Kief via Lorraine at stddly at shsu.edu .  If that
doesn't work check a recently old Black Star under Kingdom Herald.  I think
he was putting an e-me address there too.

David St. David, Raven's Fort

David R. Hoffpauir        | We'll gae down by Clouden's side,
-Oracle/GIS DBA           | Through the hazel spreading wide,
                          | O'er the waves that sweetly glide,
-Texas Regional Institute | Tae the moon so clearly.
for Environmental Studies |    -Robert Burns
-Sam Houston St. Univ     |
Huntsville, TX 77341      |
env_drh at shsu.edu          |
(409) 294-3976            |