KWRA

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Mon Apr 8 15:07:22 PDT 1996

Greetings!

This is notice that I am collecting papers for publication for the Known
World Rapier Academy in the Steppes, Ansteorra this fall. I will accept
electronic media: MS Word 6.0 for Windows, WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS, or ASCII
text files. I would prefer these be accompanied by hard copy, if possible.
If you have art to include, let's talk.

Specifications: New papers on old subjects or new papers on new subject will
be given first priority in case of space availability running low.
Re-written old papers with new information will be given second priority. I
would prefer not to publish old papers as they stand. Copyright will be by
me (Elisabeth Zakes) if you do not wish to retain copyright rights (tell me
if you DON'T; otherwise, I will assume you do--which means you have to give
me your modern name!). I will edit as little as possible. We are looking at
a letter-size format, so there will be plenty of room for detailed art. Line
drawings will work best.

If you have any questions, you can reach me at the address above, or call

512 / 218-1159 between 4 and 10 p.m.

Many thanks for your attention.

In service to the Queen and the Society,
Aethelyan of Moondragon, OP