Copy of Zodiacus Report...

Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Tue Apr 2 07:25:57 PST 1996

  Now I'm not a herald and therefore may be totally confused about this
  (my understanding of the Heraldic paperchase is mostly from the perspective
  of a casual observer), but I was under the impression that the herald's
  reports were linked to courts held, not events (which is why there were
  two reports for the Northern Region Tribute/A&S Collegium - Wiesenfeuer
  (02/24/96 and 02/25/96).

  The reason I bring this up is because I believe the reason you didn't
  receive a report for wInterkingdom VII - Northkeep (01/27/96) is because
  there was no court held at all (since the Crown did not attend, and did not
  name anyone to hold court in their names).  I may be completely offbase here,
  of course, but I am curious.

  Obviously I have misunderstood something.  Would someone please clarify
  it for me.

  "Fides res non pecunniae,         Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
   sed temporis"                    University of Northkeep/Company of St. Jude
   -- Unknown Recreator             Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
                                    (I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)