Festival of Japan

Mairi sionnach at io.com
Mon Apr 8 10:36:47 PDT 1996

On Mon, 8 Apr 1996, Mordraut Freyulf wrote:

> > If everyone asks Daffydd and Octavia and Brad Leah real nice, maybe
> > they'll do it again next year.
>
> If you don't want to ask, try begging, that's what I plan to do.
>
> Mordraut

	I'll help you beg. Our caravan become more cara and less van
about ten, outside of Round Rock, putting abrupt and violent ends to our
transportation. I am verrrrrrry sorry I missed this event. (A polearm
tournament! And I missed it!!) A word to the wise: never, ever purchase
Jeep Cherokees.
		--Mairi, still looking for  persona name.