Kingdom Calendar

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 29 20:12:07 PDT 1996

You wrote:

>Maire -
>
>Kingdom Warlord is still showing as TBA.  I thought we had accepted
the
>bid from Bordermarch.
>
>Also, we spoke with Michael & Mikaela about Coronation, and though we
>don't like the drive, we love the site so Coronation is going to be in

>Mooneschadowe unless you have some objection.
>
>Thanks!
>
>G&R

Greetings Your Majesties,

It has been long since you have blessed us with your noble presence on
our humble mailing list. Our lives are enriched.
I am certain that your presence here is completely intentional and that
it can't possibly have anything to do with a missaddressed reply.

Your Humble Servant,

Kein

P.S. No really. It is nice to hear from you, boss.