Collingwood Tablet Weaving Book

Jennifer Kubenka jkubenka at post.cis.smu.edu
Thu Aug 1 00:21:19 PDT 1996

Peter Collingwood's _The Techniques of Tablet Weaving_ is back in
print!  I received my copy in the mail yesterday, and it is a very
nice paperback, with the photos digitally enhanced, so that they are
clearer than in the original version.

Bibliographic details are:

Collingwood, Peter.  The Techniques of Table Weaving.  McMinnville,
Oregon : Robin & Russ Handweavers, Inc., 1996.  ISBN  1566590558.

I ordered my copy from:

Linda Hendrickson
140 SE 39th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97214-2002

The price was 40.00, and that includes the shipping and handling.

You can also order the book directly from Robin & Russ.  Their
address is:

Robin & Russ Handweavers, Inc.
533 North Adams Street
McMinnville, OR 97128

I will say that both Linda and Robin & Russ were very courteous via
email, and responded quickly to my request.

Now, to make the time to read it.....

Emher ni Maille