Armored and Rapier Combat

BSilveraxe at aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 16:12:56 PDT 1996

>The Complete Participant's Handbook states that "At no time shall
>Armored Combat and Rapier Combat be conducted on the same field at
>the same time."

>How is this rule applied when at fighter practice? Is one group
>supposed (required) to wait while the other practices? Is it
>sufficient to divide the field with some kind of physical barrier?

>Larkin

Use a little common sense and courtesy.  Maintain a respectable distance
between the two separate activities.  By a respectable distance I mean one
that if a situation arose on one field it would not interfere with activities
on the other (i.e. hold calling , fast moving activities, etc...).  If your
fighting field does not permit this, then you might want to think about
rescheduling one of the practices to begin when the other finishes.

Sir Barn