Ansteorran Rules Website Overhaul

eric brown caladin at io.com
Thu Aug 1 00:42:27 PDT 1996

 the kingdom just lost $1200 (those things cost $6
>to print).

I'm behind, so excsuse me if this has been mentioned..

they cost $6.... we charge $3.... a net loss of <scribble scribble> $3 per
copy... but putting it on the net causes the kindom harm via lost revenue...

heck I just last teh kindom -$3 more, at this rate of loss it'll be rich :)

now I'm at a loss...

BTW. I always thought of the $3 charge as a token payment so nobody treat
'em like scrap paper, you pay cash money so you treat it with respect
instead of grabbing a couple every week...

Caladin-
  Caladin Ironhearth,            |  Eric W. Brown
  Bryn Gwlad,                    |  3229 Parkhills Dr.
  Scotland, 1595                 |  Austin, Tx, 78746