Web, Internet, Rules and Information...

Mairi sionnach at io.com
Mon Aug 5 15:55:49 PDT 1996

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, Pug wrote:

> > >  -  Yes, I am willing to maintain this information *if* I can get the
> > >  -  Kingdom officers responsible to send the information to me in a
> > >  -  format I can manipulate easily. Guess I'd have to learn HTML then.
> > >  -  *sigh* *wink*
> > Terrific! At least then they would know that the information was on the
> >  'net and it would be a great resource.
>
> Do we know who to talk to about actually doing this correctly? I know I
> don't have a clue where to start.

	I know HTML fairly well, and have my own home page. I've also done
upkeep/design on the home page for my employer.  I was planning on (very
shortly) making an Unofficial Newbie's Guide to the SCA to put on my site.
I've been in the SCA for five months, and I've used the Internet heartily
in both finding local group information, and doing research/merchant
contacting. I thought it would be nice to put all the sources I've found
useful on one page for other hapless newbies like myself.
	I would be happy to make additional informational pages on my
site, or another site, including whatever information The Powers That Be
want on it. If the original poster of this message (with all the assorted
snippage, I've lost who it was...) doesn't have time or desire to learn
HTML, etc right now, I can easily do this fairly quickly. I like doing web
pages, and I'm not so bad with making graphics, either.

				Fionnghal