Queens Champion

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Tue Aug 13 09:04:04 PDT 1996

From:	MX%"ansteorra at eden.com"  5-AUG-1996 09:27:41.41
To:	MX%"ansteorra at eden.com"
CC:
Subj: Pennsic

Got a call from Kief last night and thought ya'll would like
an update. We're fighting for the Middle this Year because of
a treaty we have with Atlantia.

Duke Inman represented us in the Opening Court as the King and
Queen were not able to make it till after Opening Court.

Don Miguel's Kamakazi Party Sunday Night seemed to be rather well
received.

Camping in the Ansteorran camp is worse wall to wall than it has ever
been. 102 people registered and 3 backed out so we were alloted space
for 96 and a large number over that have showed up to camp with
Ansteorra. The space problem is so bad that apparantly they don't
have room for common area other than paths.

Ansteorra will be doing it's Infamous Chili Night wednesday.

Woods battle is this morning.

The Gate numbers including all the pre-registered(7600) were over
9700 as of monday morning.

In service to the Society,

Lorraine DeerSlayer