Bryn Gwlad Baronial Champion...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 14 07:44:30 PDT 1996

Good Morning,

  This is just a reminder that Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Championship is
  only 4 weeks away. (Yes, it's early this year.) It's the weekend of
  September 6th through the 9th. (And boy I hope I got the right off the
  top of my head. *wink*)

  This year is bound to be enjoyable. There is a heavy list being
  sponsored by Sir Conor. A rapier list that is to be great fun. (I
  forget who is sponsoring it, but I am fairly certainly they are on
  the list and should explain it! *grin*) A bardic circle sponsored by
  James ap Benyl. (Featuring the songs we've not sung forever and group
  sing-a-long.) The A&S competition is to be persona demonstration.
  (Half the scoring will be based on how well one presents their
  material in persona.)

  I could go on, but I don't know how right now. *smile*

In Service,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"