Attention dancers:

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Tue Aug 20 10:38:35 PDT 1996

>HL Avatar of Catsprey  is preparing the third revision of his book of dance
>music and is requesting your help.  He wants to know what dances are popular
>in your region of the kingdom and any special variations you might use.
>
>You may respond to me, Clare Margaret di Cuneo (TheaG at aol.com)
>or to Lord Avatar directly.  (AvatarCat at aol.com)
>
>Thank you.

Tell Avatar not to forget some Viking dances!  (Yes, Vikings CAN dance!)
such as the Tangle.  Mistress Brynhild Kormacsdottir did excellent handouts
on several for the 20-yr Celebration, which I have, and also did a great
article in T.I. called "Egill Shakes a Leg" which was about these dances.

::GUNNORA::