WTB- charcoal and ladle.

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Fri Aug 30 19:10:46 PDT 1996

On 30 Aug 1996 16:53:08 U  Mark Harris wrote:
>Greetings,

--snip--

>I'm also looking for a small iron ladle, about three to four inches
>in diameter. Anyone got one lying around or know of where I can
>buy one?
>
>Thanks.
>  Stefan li Rous

..o0*0o..

If you are in Austin go to the east side around 7th street. There are several
shops there that carry exactly what your looking for. Some shops are owned by
hispanics others by latinos others still by south american indians, there is a
difference so be aware of the attitudes.

Otherwise I have one if all else fails. I use it for making toast at camp and
small pancakes. Write to me.

Lady Chiara

Ciao   @}\        Known World Academy of the Rapier:
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches/rapier.html