Clothiers

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 1 08:35:42 PDT 1996

> > >Clothier's will meet on the first Monday of the month at Lady Chiara
> > Isn't it a bit of overkill to post a *local* guild meeting across the entire
> > kingdom and beyond?
> Nope. You're spoiled down there. Up here in the Steppes and Elfsea, we
> don't have our own newsgroups or mailing lists. We have to make do. :)

Well I've offered in the past to settup mailing lists for other local
groups. You just have to give me my time to do it since I'm far behind.

*smile*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"