What Should Go On The Net? (Was Anseorran Rules Website Overhaul)

LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 1 12:09:02 PDT 1996

<Lorraine<stddly at SHSU.edu>>
>No it wasn't obnoxious. To me it was an interesting discourse.
>I've just been having problems figuring out the commands

Oh, I know, I was just facetious.  It seemed pretty obvious that
any comments you might have had weren't what showed up in that message.

I. Marc Carlson, Reference Technician   |Sometimes known as:
McFarlin Library, University of Tulsa   | Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
2933 E. 6th St., Tulsa, OK  74104-3123  | University of Northkeep
LIB_IMC at CENTUM.UTULSA.EDU (918) 631-3794| Northkeepshire, Ansteorra