Website Overhaul et al

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Aug 2 14:50:15 PDT 1996

Kief here! I am opposed to putting the _Black Star_ on-line for security
reasons. I _do not_ want everyone on the 'net to have access to our maps,
names, home address & phone numbers. The security of our lives, homes, and
events is paramount over the easy of access offered on-line. Now, if it was
a highly edited version, with but 2 or 3 contact numbers... That would be OK.
But again, who is going to volunteer to do the work necessary. Every month,
without fail, for a year, or two, or three...? The privacy of the lives, of my
friends and family, of the officers, of autocrats, and the need to have some
control over who gets the maps to our events is more important, in my opinion.
Another problem might arise as to whether Corporate would even consider allowing
on-line subs to a Kingdom newsletter.

With respect and friendship I remain...

your servant.   Kief

"Maleus Potius Clavo..."