Ansteorran Rules Website Overhaul

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Sat Aug 3 23:11:35 PDT 1996

On Sat, 03 Aug 1996 00:21:46 -0500  maddie teller-kook wrote:
>eric brown wrote:
>

>> Wouldn't we only loose that money once, and save any monies we did not
spend
>> due to decreased demand for hardcopy theirafter (personally I'm greedy. I
>> want Hardcopy and data... So nobody's loosing money on me!:) )
>>

>I agree.  Besides if the information and handbooks was on the net, it would
be easier to
>update as kingdom law changed.
>
>just my 2 cents worth!
>
>Meadhbh

..o0*0o..

Ok, the ink for my printer cost 37.50. A page costs me about .0125 cents to
print. So if I want to print out multiple copies of said rules......this can
get ridiculus so I will stop now. But really guys it is not "free" to just
download anything off the 'net.

Lady Chiara

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches