Show for Non-SCAers

Endel at tarleton.edu Endel at tarleton.edu
Mon Aug 5 14:16:42 PDT 1996

Do I do this to put on a show for the non-SCA public?  Yes, at least partly,
and anyone who takes part in a demo is doing exactly that.  I have training
as an actor, and I am not overly uncomfortable putting on a show for someone.
Furthermore, if we don't put on a show, we get few or no new members, we
stagnate, and we die.  And I agree with what has been ably said:  If we let
ourselves live in constant fear of the perverts and terrorists out there, they
are the winners and we become the losers.
Alan MacRonan MacCalum