Castle Ren Faire Info

Leslie Miller miller at pp.okstate.edu
Tue Aug 6 13:58:24 PDT 1996

I was asked to forward this information to the list by Lady Rhiannon.

-Gunhilda

 ________________

 The information I have received from the Castle is as follows:

 Castle Ren Faire- August 9-11, 1996

 SCA persons participating in the Ren Fair by working the SCA demo
 area for 5 hours on a day, will be given free admittance. These
 persons will be allowed to camp with mundane tents in a nearby field.
 Only Period Tents will be allowed in the SCA area.

 The demo will include fighting, A&S, Period Crafts, Dancing, Music,
 etc. Please bring your banners, pavilions, and your most excellent
 selves.

 SCA will be allowed to unload their stuff before 8 AM every morning.
 After this time, cars will have to be parked in the parking area &
 the gear carried to the SCA area. Please Park in the designated area.

 The fair opens at 9:45AM and closes at 7:00PM.
 The contact is Tobi G. Ledbetter (800)439-0658.

 Mooneschadowe will bring pavilions.
 Namron?
 Wiesenfeuer?
 Northkeep?
 Anyone farther away coming?

 My pavilion will be open to any ladies who would care to sew,
 embroidery, spin, weave, sing, or tell news that is fit to tell.

 Ly Rhiannon Redwolf (of Mooneschadowe)
 kcynthi at master.ceat.okstate.edu

Leslie Miller
Safety Training Coordinator