Origins

Endel at tarleton.edu Endel at tarleton.edu
Thu Aug 8 10:03:27 PDT 1996

University students were the origin of the group here in Dragonsfire Tor.  A
group was trying to form here.  They got some of the Theatre Arts students
interested.  I was a librarian here taking Theatre courses after being bitten
by the acting bug in a little theatre group here.  I heard about it through
my friends in the Theatre department.  I sent off my membership and joined
before even attending an event, as it sounded just what I was looking for.
The group kind of folded after the end of that spring semester.  I went to my
first event July 4 weekend that year, Patrick and Julia's first coronation.
I knew exactly one person there, but it hooked me and I've been going ever
since.  With the encouragement of Baron and Baroness Elfsea, Arthur and Robyn,
we got a new group going here and it is still going strong.
In service to the Society,
Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum