minstrel: Re: (Fwd) One for the books

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Sun Aug 11 15:08:07 PDT 1996

On 11 Aug 96 , Wally and Mechelle Waltner wrote about minstrel: Re:
(Fwd) One for the boo:

> >Excuse me, I have to go to the doctor now.  My tongue is so deep in
> >my cheek that I have to have surgery to get it extracted.
> >
> >--
> >Daniel de Lincoln
>

> Begging your pardon, good gentle, but even in jest that came across
> in a very threatening manner.  I do not believe that one should
> speak of such a serious matter as banishment/denial of membership
> unless one means what he says.
>
> I would think carefully before speaking, even facetiously, of such a
> thing again.

Hah! He had you going too, did he?  Take a chill pill, Will and have
a laugh at my expense. I wasn't offended and neither would anyone
else be that didn't need a plexiotomy.

Larkin
---
"This portion of 'Women on the Run' is brought
to you by Phillips Milk of Magnesia."
-Harry Von Zell, Radio Announcer in the 1950's