Should Ansteorra have a W...

SolIIIGM at aol.com SolIIIGM at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 20:19:35 PDT 1996

  Galen....
  I have been following this debate, and I must admit, that I am failing to
see a lot of the points...
  The Internet is here to stay...Yet, people who should be embracing what is
essentially the best information outlet ever invented and figuring out new
and better ways to utilize what is going to be the biggest boon to small and
medium sized organizations (which the SCA, despite 30 years, is) are busy
pulling back, and resisting putting information on it that we freely give out
at demos, renn faires, and fighter practices across the country....
  It sounds paranoid to me, but until people come to their senses, I would
reccomend simply making sure that anyone who you have contact info for on the
WWW is aware of the fact and has given permission.
  Considering some of the things being said here, I would further suggest
that you get said permission in writing.....
  Sigh....

Eagle