list in digest form

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 14 07:23:23 PDT 1996

> I really hate to bother the whole list with this, but the help file wasn't very
> helpful :-/.

I will see about getting it more clearful. (Do you mean the majordomo
one or the one for the list?)

> I'll be away for 3 days and need to receive the list in digest
> form to prevent hitting the max messages limit.  Can someone please tell me how
> to digest a majordomo list?

To change which list you are on, you can send the following to
majordomo at eden.com:

unsubscribe {old-list}
subscribe {new-list}
end

This will take you off {old-list} and put you on {new-list}. This is the
best way to change back and forth between ansteorra and
ansteorra-digest.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"