More Neat Web Sites

LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 15 12:37:00 PDT 1996

<Lorraine<stddly at SHSU.edu>>
>I don't have the address but Diarmut's "article on Medieval shoes" is on
>the web and is terriffic.

Thank you, I appreciate it.  I just hope it makes sense :)

>Dairmut  would you supply us with the address

The most recent version but one is at "Http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/carlson/"
ThE most recent version will be at the same site, once we can hammer out
a few technical problems.

>and how can I get hard copy of this?

Anyone is perfectly free to download and print them for distribution, as
long as they aren't making any money on the deal.*  Once I get a copy of
the latest version working, I need to print one myself to send to a nice
man who is willing to sell them (for xeroxing costs alone) at some of the
local RennFaires.  With the number of pages involved, my mundane employers
have subtley suggested that handing out Free copies to students who take
my classes is probably NOT a terribly clever idea :)

OTOH, if you don't mind an old edition, icky looking paper copy, you might
contact me (or anyone who owns a copy) by private mail and we'll see how
much they will cost to reproduce.

BTW, should anyone happen to see these things on sale anywhere for more than
about $5-10 (rough estimates of copying costs and binding), please feel free
to let me know, and I'll see if I can arrange someone to pound on them with
a big stick :)

I. Marc Carlson, Reference Technician   |Sometimes known as:
McFarlin Library, University of Tulsa   | Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
2933 E. 6th St., Tulsa, OK  74104-3123  | University of Northkeep
LIB_IMC at CENTUM.UTULSA.EDU (918) 631-3794| Northkeepshire, Ansteorra