Enforcement Squad (WAS RE: More Neat Web

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Thu Aug 15 14:34:00 PDT 1996

> BTW, should anyone happen to see these things on sale anywhere for more
than
> about $5-10 (rough estimates of copying costs and binding), please feel
free
>  to let me know, and I'll see if I can arrange someone to pound on them
with
> a big stick :)

Lessee: I hear that Andreas Snowdragon used to hire out cheap for matters of
"collection agent" services (all he had to do was *glower* at someone and it
tended to have the proper effect).

Or you could engage the services of an appropriate satirist, with proper
poetic license in hand of course.

Hmmmm.  The "Mad Monk of Sapulpa" is local to you, last I heard (once known
as Rhuadraig mac Rhuadraig mac Leod [sp. approximate]).  Could satisfy
several of the requisite needs.  Just don't hand him the axe until you want
him to use it!
<gryn: if you remember / speak to the gentle I reference, Amra sends
greetings>

> I. Marc Carlson, Reference Technician   |Sometimes known as:
> McFarlin Library, University of Tulsa   | Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
> 2933 E. 6th St., Tulsa, OK  74104-3123  | University of Northkeep
> LIB_IMC at CENTUM.UTULSA.EDU (918) 631-3794| Northkeepshire, Ansteorra

Waitaminute: Carlson, Marc Carlson.  From Tulsa area.  Did you attend OSU in
the late '70s, perchance? (Or did we already have this discussion a few
months ago...)

Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri
al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!