Enforcement Squad (WAS RE: More Neat Web

LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 15 14:21:39 PDT 1996

<Mike Baker <mbaker at rapp.com>>
>Or you could engage the services of an appropriate satirist, with proper
>poetic license in hand of course.

For some reason, many people in our mundane society fail to have the
appropriate respect for the power of the Satire.

>as Rhuadraig mac Rhuadraig mac Leod...
><gryn: if you remember / speak to the gentle I reference, Amra sends
>greetings>

While I don't see Rory nearly as often as I used to, I will definately
send your greetings along.

>Waitaminute: Carlson, Marc Carlson.  From Tulsa area.  Did you attend OSU in
>the late '70s, perchance? (Or did we already have this discussion a few
>months ago...)

Um... er...  I'm *certain* you must be remembering someone else...
Honest...

I think I hear my wife calling...

Gotta go

I. Marc Carlson, Reference Technician   |Sometimes known as:
McFarlin Library, University of Tulsa   | Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
2933 E. 6th St., Tulsa, OK  74104-3123  | University of Northkeep
LIB_IMC at CENTUM.UTULSA.EDU (918) 631-3794| Northkeepshire, Ansteorra