Looking for...

Michelle Hall mhall at medisun.ucsfresno.edu
Tue Aug 27 23:17:42 PDT 1996

Sorry to use this board for a personal matter, but-

If anyone in the Steppes knows Voldai/Volodislav (mka Chad Graber) would
you please ask him to call Mary Teresa (mka Michelle Hall) -he has(had) my
number or email me privately at mhall at ucsfresno.edu as soon as possible.
My contact numbers have gone dead and I can't find my last copy of the
Steppes phone list to call any of the crowd he hangs out with.  I haven't
heard from him for awhile and I'm very worried about him so any assistance
you can provide in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time

Mary Teresa Hathaway (otherwise known as the House Mother)