WTB- charcoal and ladle.

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Fri Aug 30 16:53:08 PDT 1996

Greetings,

I am looking for a source for charcoal chunks - not briquets. I
would prefer hardwood but I'll take what I can get.

I'm planning on doing some pewter casting at the Bryn Gwlad
Baronial Championship in a week and I'd like to do it on close
to period materials rather than the fabricated modern briquets.

Or does anyone have a source for coal?  It's not what was generally
used for this but it will do.

I'm also looking for a small iron ladle, about three to four inches
in diameter. Anyone got one lying around or know of where I can
buy one?

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  Barony of Bryn Gwlad