Diarmuit's AoA, a small addendum

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Mon Dec 2 07:02:51 PST 1996

I was asked this weekend to clarify a small matter.

Since not everyone got to hear His Majesty on the topic, there has been
some concern that some of the comments made in this thread were made
on the basis of fallacious assumptions.  This award was not recommended
by anyone in Northkeep, Moonshadowe, or, for that matter, even in the
Kingdom of Ansteorra.  The award came from someone who had seen my work
on the net, and recommended me solely based on that.

You may now return to your snowball fight.

Diarmuit