(Fwd) READ ME NOW!! IMPORTANT! (fwd) (fwd)

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Tue Dec 3 03:48:15 PST 1996

On  3 Dec 96 , Matthew R. Popalisky shaped electrons to state:

I was wondering when someone would rename the "Good Times Virus"
This is bogus, but thanks for thinking of us.  Just remember, if such
a virus did exist, the subject line would be something eye catching,
like: READ ME NOW!! IMPORTANT!

Mordraut

 |-------------------|  Mordraut Freyulf
 | Dark Horde Moritu |  mordraut at moritu.com
 |-------------------|  http://www.realtime.net/~mordraut/

                    Stolen Quote of The Moment:
The American Dream (tm) is just another pyramid scheme.