ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message

ccMail SMTPLINK SMTP-CCMAIL_ADMINISTRATOR at hudsmtpro03.hud.gov
Tue Dec 3 11:43:07 PST 1996

User Cheryl, <0202014 at acad.nwmissouri.edu>, <0202271 at acad.nwmissouri.edu>,      <C640995 at mizzou1.missouri.edu>, <Hook9509 at novell.uidaho.edu>, <c595575 at showme.missouri.edu>,      <c614500 at showme.missouri.edu>, <c638473 at showme.missouri.edu>, <c639387 at showme.missou is not defined

 Original text follows