Central Regional War Practice Sunday

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Thu Dec 5 06:37:00 PST 1996

At 06:41 AM 12/5/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Warlord here,
>
>For those parties interested in helping us work towards licking those
>Trimarans this year at Gulf, there will be a Regional War Practice this
>Sunday in Dallas. I will be at the park at 11:00 to teach and we will begin
>the melees at 13:00.  Their Graces Dukes Inman and Jonathan will be there to
>lend us their wisdom and experience on the subject as well, so don't miss
>it!  The point of contact is Ld Almar at 972-514-0082 in case the directions
>below loose you somehow:
>
>I-35 north to I-35W
>I-35W north to I-20E
>I-20E east(duh) to Loop 820N
>Loop 820N north to I-30E east
>Approximately 5 miles to the Fielder exit
>Go south on Fielder to the second light (Randall Mill) and turn right (west)
>The first light thereafter is the entrance to the park
>When you enter the park, take the first left and continue on til it dead
>ends at a parking lot... look around- we'll be at the nearest
>ramada/pavillion/whatever-type-of-shelter the park has.
>
>Dieterich

These directions are to the Elfsea fighter practice site in Arlington,
rather than in Dallas (to prevent confusion).
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea

Quote for the week:
"Never fear, Smith is here!"--Dr. Zachary Smith

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!