A time for sorrow.

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Mon Dec 9 07:09:46 PST 1996

At 11:51 AM 12/7/96 -0600, you wrote:
>A time for sorrow has decended upon my family. My mother's father has gone
>from this life into the next. He holds a position as a strong and silent
>figure within my memories, and I will miss him.
>
>His services will be this afternoon at 1:30 Central. If you would be so
>kind, please offer a prayer in his name: Virgil Rice.
>
>Rik Packham

Please accept my sincerest condolences.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea

Quote for the week:
"Never fear, Smith is here!"--Dr. Zachary Smith

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!