test

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 10 06:08:08 PST 1996

> Sorry to waste space, but just doing a test to see if I can get through
> to the mailing list.  Posted something several hours ago that never
> showed up, and was curious if there was something weird between me and
> eden.com.

It's the message you posted. It ended up in my mailbox for approvial
since it parsed it as a possible request for Administrative
intervention. Unfortunately this happens on what appear to the untrained
eye to be normal messages. (Damn pitiful parsing languages.)

I've approved it and sent it out.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something