Kein, You Better Run

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Wed Dec 11 08:25:20 PST 1996

>Actually, I bottle it after every succesful battle. I have wagons
>insulated with sawdust that deliver ice to me from the mountains all
>summer. I keep the blood on ice so it won't congeal. As I said, very
>refreshing.
>
>Kein

Heilsa, Kein.

        Say, I just saw two wagonsloads of priests of your White Christ
trundling down the road towards your home.  One was filled with a large
stake and bundles of firewood, the other full of the funny White Christers
with the back and grey robes, and they were using strange words in
Ansteorran that I couldn't understand, such as "heresy," "witchcraft,"
"vampirism," "Inquisition," and "rank is no protection."

        This does not seem to bode well, Sir Kein.  If it were me, I think
that Hedeby is lovely this time of year, and of course, the longships are
always ready.  But perhaps these were a troupe of players you summoned for
your amusement?

Wassail and God Jul,
::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva