Aten Crown Situation

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Thu Dec 12 08:49:00 PST 1996

>From something encountered in an AOL chat area last night:
Can anyone provide a _brief_ summary of the situation re: the Atenveldt
Crown situation? (Private e-mail would be o.k., but see next point...) I
know only what I was told last night, that the current Royal(s) have
intervened, but *after* the results of the final bout had been announced [a
winner had been declared].

The bare details that I've seen so far are tantalizing / intriguing, and I
am concerned that we in Ansteorra should perhaps consider at least a mild
re-exam of our own Crown Tourney process in light of developments in Mother
Aten.

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!