Blood Puddings...Yummy!

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Thu Dec 12 11:55:00 PST 1996

Blood Pudding:

I'LL try it. (Just don't ask Llereth & Martin to watch.) But, then, it has
been claimed that I would eat almost anything that doesn't move fast enough
at least twice.

(The first time the cook may have had an off day, etc.)

Tried beets, mildly allergic to bell pepper: otherwise, yep, I'll try
anything COOKED at least once. Still tend to draw the line at "raw meat",
for a variety of health reasons...

Still, considering my mundane given name, I must protest that the kid in the
commercials nearly ruined my life... hmmm. Gunthar, you & me *gotta* talk,
considering!!

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!