Peerage Stuff Re: Why I Hate Fe

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Thu Dec 12 11:57:00 PST 1996

Gio, Gio, Gio:

She did NOT say that it would be a belt you could wear around your
midsection, now *did* she?

(at least in the quoted message...)

<gratuitous stirring of the pot & GRYN>

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!