Re the blood stuff, too

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Thu Dec 12 13:47:39 PST 1996

At 02:06 PM 12/12/96 -0600, you wrote:

>It seems the peerages are doing the sucking recently.  I feel for the
>local animal population with all these vampires and blood-food people
>roaming around..
>
>Kateryn

Well, it does sound as if a certain Earl might use the alternate persona "Count
Drinkula". :-)
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea

Quote for the week:
"Ham for the ham?" Jevan the Fletcher ap Cennydd, serving his Lady's father
at Yule Revel

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!