Prowess- Is that all??

DEIDRA L GOUGH cat_eyes at juno.com
Thu Dec 12 18:13:07 PST 1996

Did anyone take the time to read the introduction in the newest "Complete
Anachronist", vol 88-- "Beyond Prowess"??
I did. Found out that according to Maurice Keen in his book "Chivalry",
prowess, skill at arms and strength of body, is only the first of six
virtues necessary to become a knight.
Very interesting. Subconsciously, I thing i knew this.  Made me rather
curious though. Prowess is the only one mentioned. What are the other
five?

The Easily Distracted
Lady Deirdre
Curiosity Killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back...

Resurrection? Been there, done that. Can you say "Isis & Osiris"?