Gio and Belts

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Fri Dec 13 01:49:37 PST 1996

OK, Gio.  You have whined enough.

In my country, when we find an unemployed vagrant laying about our
homefields, we make a thrall out of him!

Therefore, having found an unemployed artistic person laying around my home
kingdom, perhaps I should make an apprentice out of you.  I have a number of
projects all lined up that I want you to get busy with right away.

Suggestions for apprentice projects can be sent immediately following your
acceptance of servitude er, ahm, I mean, apprenticeship.

Wassail and God Jul,
::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde