FW: Blood Puddings...Yummy!

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Fri Dec 13 08:54:00 PST 1996

Eeep. Mari, forgive me for only the direct response at first - I really
meant the original to go to the whole list.

Let's consider it official - an UNofficial contest to be added-on for
Coronation.

Amra will offer wordfame in general and a TBD prize to what *he* considers
the best food item using blood as an ingredient. One essential rule for
consideration: the foods to be judged MUST have been cooked sufficiently to
take care of modern concerns about bacteria & parasites! Documentation
encouraged, copies of recipes likewise (not necessarily to enough to be
distributed, but at least an ingredient list). The judge reserves the right
to look at any given entry and say "<gulp>, thanks but no thanks" (my
stomach may be strong, but it is NOT cast from metal).

I expect to have my blade sharpening & sales set-up in place (merchanting
*is* allowed, I think), so drop by and see me on-site...

[what AM I letting myself in for? Only time will tell...]

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!

Coronation? Heck, I could even sponsor a small contest... <gryn>

Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com