Coronation

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Fri Dec 13 13:39:00 PST 1996

I've already told Thyra off-list:

Thass' alright, I'll just stake out a table / seating area where I can be
found - AND have some knives / gear in the vehicle.

The contest will still be a privately-arranged thing, just happening to
occur at the same time and place as the other "formal" stuff (I'll be quiet
/ "good", except as situation demands otherwise!).

Actually, in response to a comment about the source of the requisite
ingredient for this informal contest, Earl Kein's participation as a
supplier / taster / judge would be welcomed. I *know* at least one of his
blades was sharp as of a year ago...

Amra / Kihe / Mike
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!