Bad Bards or Bad Drummers?

Chris Walden cmwalden at flash.net
Sun Dec 15 09:13:55 PST 1996

> okay, before this thread gets lost, where can I find some middle
> eastern drumming tapes to learn more skills?

Look in Sarri shops and belly dance suppliers.  They usually have
music and learning tapes for drummng.  I also learned some by
training my ear to hear the drum in the music.  If you can get some
good eastern music you can play along and learn the way the drummers
switch rythms and use them to set mood and tempo.

What area are you in.  Maybe someone can point you someplace
specific.

Antoine
Bryn Gwlad