[Fwd: FW: Fruitcake Recipe (fwd)]

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Mon Dec 16 00:07:11 PST 1996

>Greetings, Cosyns,

Hello, Sir!

>Lyonel here.  Happy Solstice.  This recipe, as you can see by all the carets
>(>>>) has been forwarded almost as much as an actual fruitcake.

You mean there is an actual recipe for fruitcakes??? I mean, people actually
*make* them??? I thought there was only one fruitcake in the world being
sent back and forth, hither and yon, to, ah, delight each of us in turn.

(heavily carroted (har,har!) fruitcake recipe edited)

>Bon Appetit!
>
>Sir Lyonel

Whoa, hold on... you mean this stuff is edible??? I thought that was some
kind  of urban legend or something. I'm sorry but I'm going to need to see
some documentation on that fact. :)  :)  :)  :)

timo

overheard at Melees:
     Marshall-in-charge: "the next battle will have no archers." (cheer!)
      anonymous fighter: "and no lefties!" (CHEER!!!)