documentation

Lori Jones LJONES at bashful.ossm.edu
Wed Dec 18 12:41:23 PST 1996

I know it's been a long time since we were on this topic, but several
people asked me to let them know when new sources became available
for citing electronic resources.  I figured there might be a few
SCA researchers out there who would be interested, as well.

It is the SECOND EDITION of the book "Electronic styles:  a
handbook for citing electronic information"  by Xia Li and
Nancy B. Crane.
ISBN:  157387-027-7

It is a revised version of the first edition, which did not include
how to document electronic resources.  Be sure if you are looking to
purchase this book that you match the ISBN number or check the title
page for the words "Second Edition" and the 1996 copyright date.

The new version includes citation formats in both APA and MLA styles
and bases its largely on the new draft standards from the International
Organization for Standardization.

- Kat

Bs. Katrionna MacLochlainn
Barony of Wiesenfeuer